Mrs D's blogspot

A woman's view of the male dominated poker world

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Welcome

Well, hello all and welcome!! I decided to give this blog stuff a go as everyone else seems to have one.

I play poker as a bit of fun really and some extra money does come in handy (when I manage to win). My true passion is my horses but I do enjoy poker too. Hopefully I can post some interesting stuff, (probably not!!), and do pop in from time to time.

Well it is Sunday night, full of cold, feet up with the laptop and shall play some poker. Hope you are all lucky.

See you soon,

Dests

6 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Small Stakes Poker said…

    Welcome and gl Mrs D

    xxx

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Wildcat said…

    Hello and best wishes Mrs D, any chance of a photo?

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger sorcha said…

    give us a tip;)
    gl with the blog:)

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Doob said…

    Update your blog you la....no sorry can't put that. :)

    Hello and as Stevie says loads of West Country tips from the David Pipe stables please and good luck with your poker.

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger MC Roller said…

    Hello Mrs D.

    Good luck. I look forward to you giving all your poker secrets away. :-))

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Dests said…

    ty Mr G xx

    Mr Chal - it will shatter the illusion but will see what i can do

    Stevie and Doob - they're not racehorses :-(

    MC - no secrets here ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home