Mrs D's blogspot

A woman's view of the male dominated poker world

Friday, November 03, 2006

New Betfair and my quest for a star

Hello all. Well Betfair changed over to their new software this week. I got to play it a bit earlier than some as Betfair put everyone who played in the Badbeat games in a preview freeroll.
This caused a bit of aggro on the forum as a lot of regular players were not included, I could understand their point though.

Downloaded the new software and the games began. It is not the most user friendly of software but I slowly got the hang of it. Was doing well until I ran my set of sixes into the big stacks set of sevens, lol.
I have since only played the software a few times but Mr Dests has been playing every night, took him forever to work out how to raise, how to register etc. but he was persevering until he had two games shut down on him and two where he could not play. I hope Betafair can sort these probs out as I am sure in the long term the site will be worth playing.

Meanwhile, I also have a newish account on Sunpoker. Now my SS stats for my Betfair account are BAD. My stt game left a lot to be desired and I would play a lot while in mtt's to relieve boredom. Anyway, they were awful and when Sharkscope came out I had them disabled to save my embarrassment!!! So, with this new account it has given me the kick up the backside to improve my single table game. At the moment it is going well. I have started at low stakes, $10 and £10 sixpaks and my goal is to get a star!!! So, this is my target for the next few weeks.

Gl in your games,

Mrs D

1 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger sorcha said…

    ahem!!!
    im the only £2 threader with a star;)
    there are easy ways around it!!
    gl
    p.s. will get u linked asap

     

Post a Comment

<< Home