Mrs D's blogspot

A woman's view of the male dominated poker world

Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy Belated New Year!!!!!

Couldn't get in my blog account but just sorted it :-)

Happy New Year all!!

Had a great start to the New Year, 1st week over £1000 up with 3 FT's and a 12th in the 12k. But I just can't finish one off, hopefully it will come soon.

Unfortunately, my six pack game has crashed and burned, I am currently on super super tilt, just can't win a race, put my chips in ahead and get outdrawn time after time, gonna leave them alone for a bit as getting no enjoyment whatsoever from playing them.

Badbeat dream team started again last night and the hunnies are back!! With a 2000 starting stack and a 20 min clock it is one hell of a slow structure :-( Got off to a bad start and before I knew it was down to 1200 chips. Decided to slow down and just wait for hands, with 194 runners and only the top 100 scoring points I needed to win some chips!! Got a nice double up with QQ and I was off and running. Felt that I was playing well and with 17 left I get KQc in the BB. Button makes raise to 5000 and I push for 14000 thinking that he was on a steal. He dwells for a while and then makes the call with A8. No improvement and I am out. With another team member Flowerpot finishing 8th and Nifer finishing 46th we made some good points :-)

My goals for 2007 are to continue to improve in my game and make a nice profit. Would like to qualify for a big live tournament and win some mtt's instead of just making FT's, lol.

gl in your games,
Mrs D xxx

2 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Jontickle said…

    Mrs D!! Good to see you back updating!!

    Good luck for the rest of the badbeat comp & hope you achieve your goals!!

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Dests said…

    ty Mr Tickle, nice to see someone is reading it :-) :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home