Mrs D's blogspot

A woman's view of the male dominated poker world

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another win!!!

Quiet week on the poker. After Monday was working lates, don't finish till 11.30pm so no time for poker. Friday night played a couple of mtt's but was really tired and lost with a flush draw in one and against one in another!

Last night played a few mtt's and managed to win the 1.5k for £450. Really pleased to get another win, things have definitely turned the corner.

Had a lovely day today, me and my friend loaded up the trailer with two of the horses and took them to the beach. Was a beautiful crisp morning and the beach was deserted. Had a great time and makes me realise how lucky I am to have such a fantastic hobby :-) Poker is what pays for my horses thankfully.

On days this week so will hopefully will have a few decent results.

Gl in your games,
Mrs D xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home