Mrs D's blogspot

A woman's view of the male dominated poker world

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Urgh, Is it February yet???

Sorry for lack of updates, been busy with work and stuff.

Well, I knew I was due a bad month and this one is it so far. Running really bad which consequently causes me to play bad. So far down about £600. Last year February was a terrible month and I nearly quit. This time I am just going to keep plugging on as I know that it will change eventually.

Work and horses keeping me very busy so fitting poker in when I get chance. Job is great though and so much better than my last post.

Also a big shout to Siluris G - http://www.10to10kchallenge.blogspot.com/. Gl in your WSOP quest. Hope you achieve it!

Gl in your games,
Mrs D xx

3 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Wildcat said…

    Sorry to hear this month is not so good hunnie, I'm having a pretty thin time too :( Glad to hear things are good with work though, more to life than poker ;)

    Remember, form is temporary, class is permanent ;)

    All the best.

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Blogger SG - King of the forum ban said…

    OOOOOIIIIII CHAL YOU QUOTE THIEF!! GET ORF MOI LAAAAAND!!!!

    Mrs D - Nasty to hear of anyone going through the mill, let alone you. As WildCod says though, once it turns round, you'll soon be back to demolishing the opposition :D

    All the best for the rest of the year, and many thanks for your kind wishes :-)

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Small Stakes Poker said…

    You're a great player
    results will pick up
    x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home