Mrs D's blogspot

A woman's view of the male dominated poker world

Saturday, March 01, 2008

February

Another month gone, the daffodils are out and spring is on it's way. Spring is definitely my favourite season. The dark nights are gone and I don't have to muck out the horses every day!

Poker in February started great with a couple of wins. Has slowed down past couple of weeks though. With me working lates every other week I don't get to play as much but I do get to go riding on the mornings so I am happy with a nice balance.

Final profit for Feb was £2256. One win in the $13k and a win in the 1.5k. Also managed to make 8 FT's. Need to improve there though. Happy enough with that but would have liked to maybe have won a bit more after the start of the month. Hopefully March will be a good month.

Have been concentrating on trying to fix a few leaks in my game. I know when I am playing a hand badly. I struggle to fold that pair of queens on a K high board. I don't seem to believe my opponent and end up paying to find out that I was wrong! Also I seem to overplay AK, I have always hated this hand. So, hopefully I can fix these mistakes and reap the rewards, lol.

Cheltenham soon and this will be the first year in a few that I will miss most of it due to work. Gutted but hopefully will pick a few winners :-)

Thx for reading,
gl in your games,
Mrs D xxx

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home