Mrs D's blogspot

A woman's view of the male dominated poker world

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Very frustrating times!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Firstly my laptop had to be sent away when I spilt liquid on the keyboard and the spacebar gave up, very annoying. Used my other half's laptop but his is useless with the wireless and spent most of my time disconnecting!!

Poker has been pretty terrible, get my chips in ahead, get donked my another loon, go on tilt, play like a donkey. It is a vicious circle but hopefully something I can overcome.
I have never played so many fish as there are on Crypto at the moment. They always say you should be happy to have them on your table but when they consistently knock you out of multis it is tough. I guess playing cash it is different and you do want them there. In the long term you will finally get paid off by them but in an mtt once you are out that is it.

Been playing on Pokerstars a little bit too. There is so much choice on there and hopefully I can build up a bankroll. Have just about given up on Betfair apart from Dreamteam, just no liquidity in the multis and not enough choice.

Anyway, that's my rant over :-). Everything else in life pretty good, summer is on it's way and looking forward to the show season with the horses.

Gl in your games,
Mrs D xx

3 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Wildcat said…

    Echo all you say, really frustrating for me on crypto atm also :( We need to compile a donks list together, could publish an annual ;) or should that be an encyclopedia ;)

    Hope it changes for you soon :)

     
  • At 2:26 AM, Blogger Pbear. said…

    "i have never played so many fish as there are on crypto at the moment".

    I play on there for three weeks, and this is what i get.

    Tsk.

    Gl, you know it will turn and you'll dominate everything again ;)

    -Pbear

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger TEAMDOBB said…

    Winning on Crookto/Crapto these days seems to mean getting ya chips in behind. One of anutha who is totally p---ed off with site. Ive been playing a few lesser sites but Stars is in different league.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home