Mrs D's blogspot

A woman's view of the male dominated poker world

Sunday, August 19, 2007

All very quiet

Not a great deal to report, managed a few FT's but nothing to get excited about. Just seem to have struggled for motivation the last couple of weeks. On nightshift this week so will do me good to have a break I think.

On the personal front had to take a week off work after my two year old filly took offence to me telling her off and gave me a good kick. I have had the odd kick in the past but this one really hurt. She managed to get me at full reach and damaged the muscle in my thigh, so I have been limping around feeling sorry for myself :-)

Well, it's Sunday night and I am gonna give the CPC sat another go, really want to qualify for this one. Me and Steve still haven't had a holiday after my dad being ill and St. Kitts sounds perfect. You never know :-)

Gl in your games,
Mrs D xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home