Mrs D's blogspot

A woman's view of the male dominated poker world

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Life is good!

Well, what a June!!!

After the stress and worry of my dad and going to Spain, everything is now looking good. He is recovering well and eating for England so all is good.

On the poker front had a cracking month. 10 FT's in total and from Wednesday have had a FT every night.

Best two results were a 5th in the $20k for $1212 and a win tonight in the 1.5k gtd on Sun for £576.

Still buzzing from the 1.5k, really nice way to finish the month with a win. This puts my profit for June at about £1300 I think, I haven't kept records tbh :-)

Hopefully I can carry on into July in the same vein, will be nice to see where I have ended up on the Sun GTD FT Leaderboard, should definitely qualify for the $5k freeroll now.

That's all for now, back at work tomorrow for a couple of days. Big Happy Birthday to Mr G for Monday!!!

gl in your games,
Mrs D xxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Highstack said…

    I expected another update on here after reading about your win last night! Congrats once again Rach :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home