Mrs D's blogspot

A woman's view of the male dominated poker world

Sunday, September 02, 2007

August

Been working nightshift again last few nights. Work starting to drive me mad. If only I could guarantee an income from poker I would jack it all in. One can only dream. At least got a couple of weeks off now.

Well, another winning month, about £1800, lost track at end as swapped laptops. Two nice wins and nine FT's on top.

No WSOPE for me, tried like mad to qualify for tonights final but my Betfair account seems to be doomed. Still trying for the CPC.

Should have made Sun GTD leaderboard again so another freeroll to play.

Hopefully more of the same for September. Have found it a little difficult at times for motivation though. Don't really know why, think it is more the way I am feeling than my poker.

Well, short and sweet,

Gl in your games,
Mrs D xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home