Mrs D's blogspot

A woman's view of the male dominated poker world

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dests is back!

Hello all, well, Cheltenham ended ok, Katchit and Wichita Lineman got me out of trouble and ended just a little bit down.

Thursday was Hunnies night and I made the FT again for the second week in a row!!!! Fifth this time but really happy and have now jumped up to 6th in the indidvidual leaderboard which I am really happy with!!

Worked 12hr shifts Sat, Sun and Mon, how exciting it is to be taking the lid of a reactor, lol, not!

Got home Monday just in time to play the Sun $3500 freeroll which is put on via the site I get my rake from. Great value, you only need to rake $200 a month to qualify. I haven't been playing my Sun account lately as I had such a bad February on it and was down to peanuts in my account. Refuse to deposit so was hoping for a decent result last night. 37 runners and 5 paid. At no point was I in the top five for the majority of it and I reached the FT 9th of ten.

Was getting no cards and just had to keep pushing with rags to stay ahead of the blinds. Finally got a decent stack and I look down to find KK in front of me with 2 all-ins in front of me. Instant call and I am up against AQ and AQ. Brilliant!! Until an ace falls on the river!

Now very low and I go on tilt mode, pushing with ATC and finally double up with JJ :-) Calm down again and eventually find myself heads up against Fishpoo from the forum. We are about even but he is slowly getting the upper hand. I finally double up against him with A8 vs his preflop push with low cards. After an epic battle heads up and a lot of pushing preflop, he goes all in, I decide to call with K9, hoping to be ahead as I believed he would push with ATC. He has 22, I hit a king and it is over, I am $1400 richer and my sun account is back in business :-)

Happy days

gl in your games,
Mrs D xxx

2 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Slickqwik said…

    keep it up - maximise the profits :)

    (any chance of being on your DT3 team? :p)

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Dests said…

    I am sure we would welcome you with open arms!! Just have to get it past Miss Q :p

    Thx roy xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home